We're very excited about our new Make your own hot sauce kit!
Looking for inspiration on how to use it? We have you covered. Here are some of our favourite ways to use hot sauce:
- Splash over fish n chips
- Spice up pizza
- Sprinkle on your favourite Mexican food- nachos, tortillas, tacos
- Create a wicked wing sauce.
- Fold into scrambled eggs or drizzle over omelettes
- Add a dash of heat/smokiness to ribs and steak
- Add some bang to your burger
- Whisk into a vinaigrette for a salad, or alongside ketchup and mayo for a thousand island dressing
- Add a few drops to your Bloody Mary
- Swirl into soups (tortilla soup, black bean, chilli, hot and sour soup)
- Create a spicy mayonnaise
- Make a Mexican hot chocolate
- Melt with butter and douse over your movie popcorn--yum!
- Dollop on raw oysters
- Add to shrimp cocktail sauce
- Level up chutney for some sweet and hot goodness
- Add some zing to your favourite savoury pie
- Add some heat to chilli & stews
- Perk up your stir-fry
- Add some heat to mac n cheese
- Zing up your favourite marinade
- Instantly turn tomato sauce into an Arrabbiata sauce
- Mix into hummus and dips for extra pizazz
- Add some bang to your boa buns
- Notch up your favourite curry
What are your favourite things with Hot Sauce? Let us know in the comments!