- November 2021
- As Seen In Channel Magazine: Festive Food Finds: Secret Kiwi Kitchen
- As Seen In F&B Tech: KIWI BAKING RANGE COMES TO BRISCOES
- As Seen In Super Market News: IT’S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE!
- As Seen In Inside FMCG: Lockdown-born artisanal baking range hits Briscoes NZ shelves
- As Seen In Fennac & Friends: Briscoe's First Gourmet Food Offering Launches with Secret Kiwi Kitchen
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
As Seen In F&B Tech: KIWI BAKING RANGE COMES TO BRISCOES
Nov 16, 2021
With the hope of expanding the retailer’s range into gourmet foods, New Zealand food start-up Secret Kiwi Kitchen has teamed up with Briscoes Homeware to introduce its baking mixes.
Launched in 2020 during the second lockdowns in Auckland by Lauren Lulu Taylor and Clare Gallagher, the company wants to bring an easy and convenient baking experience to Kiwis with local ingredients.
The debut range in Briscoes Homeware includes All-Natural Triple Fudge Brownie Mix, White Chocolate Blondie Mix, Chocolate Cake & Cupcake Mix and Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, as well as a range of colourful dried edible flowers.
“We’re thrilled to become the first gourmet product line to be stocked by New Zealand retailing giant, Briscoes Homewares,” said co-founders Lauren Lulu Taylor and Clare Gallagher.
“We’re honoured to have an iconic retailer like Briscoe’s champion a small local business like ours, but equally proud that we’ve been able to take our home-grown offering nationwide to